Love is in the air at Hunters Plaza and we’ve got the ultimate gift guide, whether you’re shopping for your…
A fresh week, blank slate and a new beginning. Start the week by setting purpose and intention. Today is the day to take stock – how have you been feeling recently? Are there are any events or stresses that you need to sit with and unpack?
Developing the ability to be fully present and conscious without being overly reactive or overwhelmed is no easy feat – it takes practice to achieve the delicate balance of awareness.
Use today as a reminder to pay more attention to the present moment, to our thoughts and feelings, and to the world around us.
Below are a few ideas to help you me aro tonu:
- Take time to really notice the emotions you’re feeling – consider writing these in a journal to get clarity on what you want to achieve for the week
- Unplug for a few hours – sign out of social media or turn off notifications.
- Go out of your usual environment during your lunch break – go for a walk to a nearby park and listen to the sounds around you.
- Head along to a yoga class, or find a free online video
- Take a moment to focus on your breathing and do some mindful breathing exercises
- Head out for a mindful walk