Love is in the air at Hunters Plaza and we’ve got the ultimate gift guide, whether you’re shopping for your…
Halloween, the spookiest and most thrilling time of the year, is just around the corner! It’s the perfect opportunity to unleash your inner creativity and transform your home into a haunted haven. Whether you’re hosting a costume party or simply want to add a touch of eerie elegance to your décor, these Halloween DIY crafts will help you create a chilling atmosphere. So, grab your cauldron of creativity and let’s get started on these ghoulishly delightful projects!
- Mummified Mason Jars – turn simple mason jars into eerie mummies with this craft. All you’ll need is gauze, googly eyes and some glue. Wrap the gauze around the jar and secure it with glue, then attach the googly eyes. Add a tealight inside for an extra glow.
- Spine-Chilling Silhouettes – find black paper or cardboard and cut out classic Halloween shapes like bats, witches and cats. Attach them to the windows with double sided tape for an eerie silhouette effect.
- Eerie Eyeball Wreath – get a plain grapevine wreath and a bag of plastic eyeballs (Kmart will be your go-to). Use hot glue to attach eyeballs all over the wreath and hang it on your door to give your guests a spine-tingling welcome.
- Potion Bottles – give your home an authentic witches’ den vibe with DIY potion bottles. Collect small glass bottles or jars, fill them with mysterious concoctions (you can use coloured water, glitter ect) and label them to make them look like real magical elixirs.
- No Halloween is complete with a carved or decorated pumpkin! Grab a pumpkin from the Supermarket and get creative – if carving is your thing, go hard! If not, try painting the pumpkin and re-designing it’s face for a spooky touch.